Why Support Covenant?
Covenant Classical School relies on the generous, tax-deductible gifts* of those who share our vision. From current parents and grandparents to friends and foundations, generous gifts ensure that Covenant will be solidly positioned for years to come.
Covenant presents a unique opportunity to support an independent school with a clear set of financial goals that allows us to solicit gifts primarily for future, growth-oriented initiatives, rather than current, ordinary expenses:
· Covenant funds regular operations with tuition and fees
· Covenant attracts and retains an exemplary faculty
· Covenant invests in marketing to maintain enrollment at full capacity
· Covenant intentionally builds reserves to support growth initiatives
Covenant maintains a distinctive commitment to a socio-economically diverse community that reflects the larger Christian community. Every year, Covenant assists families whose children qualify to attend the school regardless of their financial resources.
Every gift is an investment that will shape the lives of young people now and for generations to come!
Contact the Head of School’s office for more information on how your gift can be used to fund Covenant’s future.
Covenant Classical School
Attn: Chuck Evans, Head of School
1852 95th Street
Naperville, IL 60564
School Office: 630-983-7500
* Covenant is a non-governmental/non-public, independent school without formal affiliation to a church or denomination. As such, and unlike many private schools in the Chicago area, we have neither a tax nor a tithe base upon which to rely.